- Buba Gump Shrimp Co. is "Coming Soon."
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. patio visible arriving at Harmon Corner.
- Third floor construction.
- Construction continues next to the patio area.
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. entrance construction.
- Entrrance construction plywood covered by hiring banner.
- View from Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. patio.
- View from patio of bridge leading to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. is closer to opening in Las Vegas and at least you'll exactly "know what you're gonna get." Located at Harmon Corner, the restaurant chain's 12,206-sqaure-foot location will reside on the third floor of the retail complex, and features a patio facing the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and Crystals shopping center.
With $2.5 million publicly allocated to the venture, the restaurant will be the first visible dining opportunity for visitors crossing the bridge from CityCenter over Las Vegas Boulevard.
The seafood chain's concept is derived from the fictional shrimp company run by Tom Hanks' titular character in Forrest Gump, the 1994 Academy Award winner for Best Picture. Many of the 33 Landry's owned restaurants feature a photo-ready bench for customers to relive Hanks' chocolate box holding monologue scene.
While construction actively progresses, the company is currently hiring locally for all positions and has announced it is aiming for a winter 2012 opening.
· All Coverage of Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. [~ELV~]
· All Coverage of Harmon Corner [~ELV~]