- The former Garduños space is now shuttered to make way for Heraea.
- The future home Heraea.
- Another view of Heraea.
- Another view of the future home of Heraea.
- Chocolat Bistro plans to open next month.
- Chocolat Bistro, coming in November.
- Now Chocolat Bistro is wrapped in plywood.
- Chronic Tacos takes over the former game room in The Eatery.
- The entire Center Bar is wrapped in plywood now for a makeover.
- Gaming tables still ring the Center Bar space.
- Little Buddha shut down on Sunday to make way for Xishi.
Get out your scorecards. The makeovers at the Palms seem to have most of the resort swaddled in plywood now. The resort is in the midst of a $50 million makeover that includes dramatic changes to the food and beverage there. Already the Playboy Club shuttered in June and Rain Nightclub plans to close after this Saturday.
Garduños is officially closed to make way for Heraea, a sports bar from The ONE Group. Live entertainment and music fill the agenda when the games aren't on. The opening is slated for the end of 2012.
Chocolat Bistro takes over the former Hart & Huntington Tattoo space at the Palms. Desserts such as gelatos, crepes, chocolates and more dominate the menu. The place looks like it's close to opening, so look for that in November.
Little Buddha shut down on Sunday to make way for Xishi, a pan-Asian restaurant from The ONE Group, which at last report planned to open in December.
Center Bar is even in the midst of a renovation. The bar surrounded by gaming tables now stands wrapped in plywood.
In The Eatery, the food court area of the Palms, Chronic Taco looks to be starting construction next to the new Earl of Sandwich that opened in July.
· All Coverage of Heraea [~ELV~]
· All Coverage of Chocolat Bistro [~ELV~]
· All Coverage of Xishi [~ELV~]
· All Coverage of Center Bar [~ELV~]
· All Coverage of the Palms [~ELV~]