- The dining room at Rattlecan. To the right, the bar area.
- Every single inch of Rattlecan is decked out in graffiti art.
- Another view of the dining room at Rattlecan.
- More artwork inside Rattlecan.
- Everywhere you look, some type of graffiti art fills the space.
- Artwork in the booths at Rattlecan.
- The front of Rattlecan, facing the sports book at the Venetian.
"It's going to take a couple of times to visit and take it all in," says Antonio Ballatore, the mastermind behind the design of Rattlecan at the Venetian. The restaurant from chef to the chefs, Sammy DeMarco, opened over the weekend. And while the burgers on the menu have been a hit, it's the decor that will have everyone talking.
Ballatore, who won season 4 of HGTV's Design Star and stars on The Antonio Treatment, pretty much brought in all of his graffiti friends to spray paint every square inch of Rattlecan. Aiko, Krink, HOW, NOSM, Curtis Kulig, KING RUCK, Kenneth Cappello, Richard Duardo and Jersey Joe all contributed to the look of the place.
Take a look around, and over the next week, Eater Vegas will unveil more and more of the decor inside. Stay tuned.
· All Coverage of Rattlecan [~ELV~]