- The future home of the second Bouchon Bakery.
- The doors to the future home of the second Bouchon Bakery.
- A sneak peek inside the future home of the second Bouchon Bakery.
- A view from the outside.
- Another side view of Bouchon Bakery's second Vegas location.
- Here's where Bouchon Bakery looks out on the Strip.
Will the second outpost of Bouchon Bakery open in time for Thomas Keller's book signing next week? Construction workers are busy getting the space together at the front of the Venetian next to the Walgreens and under the bridge from the Mirage.
Keller comes to Bouchon Bakery from 6:30 to 9 p.m. Nov. 26 to sign his new cookbook Bouchon Bakery with his executive pastry chef Sebastien Rouxel.
Inside, a full bakery with gelato served on the second floor. The new 540-square-foot space will serve as a bakery for the restaurant as well as show off Keller's interpretations of childhood sweets such as Nutter Butters and Ho-ho's.