- Not quite, but almost ready. Upstairs at the new Bouchon Bakery.
- The new location sits right on the Strip.
- The signs are up.
- Bouchon Bakery is almost ready to roll.
- The cases are still open.
- Yes, a ladder, the universal symbol of plywood.
- Another look at the coming Bouchon Bakery.
- Upstairs at Bouchon Bakery.
- Ready to Roll!
Behold, the location of the second Bouchon Bakery at the Venetian. It's almost ready. Thomas Keller is in the house.
While the shelves aren't lined with Bouchon goodies such as executive pastry chef Sebastien Rouxel's versions of Nutter Butters and Ho-ho's, they will soon be burgeoning with macaroons and more. The double-decker bakery won't open until mid-December, according to Keller.
The 800-plus-square-foot location sits right on the Strip next to the Walgreens at the Venetian and at the bridge crossing over from the Mirage.
Sneak over today to catch a glimpse of Keller in action.
The kiosk of Bouchon Bakery at the Venetian will remain. Keller also has Bouchon at the Venetian.
· All Coverage of Bouchon Bakery [~ELV~]