- The dining room at the new Metro Pizza, along with the map of great pizzerias nationwide.
- Another view of the dining room at Metro Pizza.
- Through these doors — the new Lulu's Bread and Breakfast opening later this month.
- Since opening, Metro has served more than 4,600 pizzas.
- The pies are made here.
- The bar at Metro Pizza.
- Another view of the bar at Metro Pizza.
- At the front, a gelato stand.
- The kitchen at Metro Pizza.
- The ovens at Metro Pizza.
- Outside Metro Pizza.
Take a look inside the new Metro Pizza in the Northwest, which just opened last week. The 11,500-square-foot restaurant has the same look as the Green Valley location.
John Arena, one of the co-owners of the restaurants, says the store served more than 4,600 guests in the first four days of operations.
Later this month, Lulu's Bread & Breakfast plans to open with fresh baked artisanal breads at the back of Metro Pizza.
· All Coverage of Metro Pizza [~ELV~]