- The Carnaby Street striped hostess stand at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill.
- The patio area with the Telephone Bar in the background.
- Staff training at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill.
- The Telephone Bar.
- The Carnaby Street striped kegs.
- The skyline of London leaves a silhouette on the wall.
- The view from the casino floor.
- The dining room at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill.
- Inside the Telephone Bar.
Here's a look at the staff at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill at Caesars Palace getting ready for opening day. Next Tuesday, the gastropub from the shouty chef soft opens.
The menu includes bangers and mash, fish and chips and roasted chicken along with a London broil. Look for more than 40 beers on tap. Caesars estimates the average check at $20 per person.
· All Coverage of Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill [~ELV~]