- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. has opened at Harmon Corner.
- The benches are joined by a digital menu.
- Patio seating facing the Las Vegas Strip.
- The hostess station outside the entrance draws a crowd.
- Bonanno's New York Pizzeria has opened at Harmon Corner.
- Bonanno's New York Pizzeria offers take-out or full service seating.
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. has officially opened at Harmon Corner and is already drawing a crowd. In a smart tactical move, the hostess station is currently placed outside the restaurant causing momentary bottlenecks and rubber-necking intrigue among tourists. The restaurant's upper level, Strip-facing patio features eye-catching umbrellas that attract pedestrians crossing over the bridge from the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
Inside, the restaurant's 33rd location continues their shrimp-focused menu. In culinary nods to the 1994 movie Forrest Gump that inspired this seafood chain, diners can partake in "Lt. Dan's Drunken Shrimp" or "Jenny's Catch With Lobster Butter." The large souvenir shop is impossible to miss and all guests have to walk through it to reach the main dining area.
In addition to Vegas-themed logo wear, fans have two benches at the main entrance to enact photo memories. Boxes of chocolates are not provided.
Downstairs, Bonanno's New York Pizzeria has also opened. The venture is split into two sides — a take-out section for pizza slices, whole pies or stromboli and a full-service restaurant and bar that also offers patio seating on the ground floor. A breakfast menu is available from 7 to 11 a.m.
The pizzeria's namesake, restaurant entrepreneur Frank Bonnano, will reportedly be a driving force behind future upgrades to food courts at Bally's Las Vegas and Mandalay Bay.
Still under construction, chain "breastaurant" Twin Peaks, which will offer rival upper floor patio dining but facing the opposite direction down the Strip.
· All Coverage of Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. [~ELV~]
· All Coverage of Bonanno's New York Pizzeria [~ELV~]