- The first look at the interior of Gordon Ramsay BurGR.
- The BurGR logo above the keg cabinet.
- A unique micro-brew has been created for the burger joint.
- The first view of the BurGR bar area.
- 16 HDTVs line the walls.
- Napkins ready for their menus.
- Staff training at BurGR in the dining room.
- Seats are mustard colored.
- The bar will have acces to 30 beers.
- A pictorial Gordon Ramsay looms over the diners.
- The glass walls aim to entice tourists.
- Staffers training for opening day.
Your first look inside Gordon Ramsay BurGR at Planet Hollywood Resort reveals the room, logo, kegs, flame graphics and a whole lot that is exactly like the renderings and details first revealed by Eater Vegas back in September. The burger joint will open Dec. 22 at 5 p.m. A flashy press event to launch BurGR and Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill at Caesars Palace was cancelled earlier this week in light of the Newtown, Conn., school shooting tragedy.
The open plan burger joint is located behind the currently under construction Extra Lounge. Kegs mounted in a glass cabinet will include a micro-brew created especially for this venture. Ramsay opted for a San Diego brewer over a local creator. Napkins will be seated beneath a menu notched to sit flush over the rolled linen, ready to aid up to 200 customers.
Should you seek distraction, 16 HDTVs line the joint. And if the flame graphics on the wall or "Spicy Devil Dogs" from the menu get you hot under the collar, "Natural Energy" cocktails featuring "green coffee extract" will provide a chilly pick-me-up.
The color design of the Scottish-born chef's first burger bar mimics mustard and ketchup. Early instructions specifically referred to "curry" or "mustard," avoiding any reference to golden or yellow.
· All Coverage of Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill [~ELV~]
· All Coverage of Gordon Ramsay BurGR [~ELV~]