- The keg wall all decked out in Carnaby Street stripes at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill.
- Carnaby Street stripes line the hostess stand and bar.
- Another look at the Carnaby Street stripes at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill.
- Tables are ready to be built.
- The sign at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill.
- Multi-colored paint cans await their jobs.
- Gordon Ramsay's bulldog Rumpole, who will make an appearance everywhere in the pub. Photo: Bradley Martin
- Another look at Rumpole. Photo: Bradley Martin
The plywood walls are down and black curtains stand in their place at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, the next restaurant, a British fare gastropub, the shouty chef plans to open at Caesars Palace.
Ramsay tweeted that the new restaurant is about two weeks from opening, pegging the new opening date around Dec. 16.
Already, the wall of kegs that divides the restaurant in two can be seen peeking out from above the curtains. Carnaby Street-style paintwork decks out the kegs, where 40 beers will be on tap, as well as the hostess stand and the Stripe Bar to the rear of the entrance. Tables stand ready to be formed and paint cans in jaunty colors are ready to work.
The 7,613-square-foot property also has signs of Rumpole, Ramsay's bulldog donning the Union Jack, can be spotted.
· All Coverage of Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill [~ELV~]