- The entrance to Señor Frog's.
- A look at the entrance to Señor Frog's from the exterior.
- Bright colors inside Señor Frog's.
- The future Señor Frog's store.
- A look at the floaters on the ceiling at Señor Frog's.
- The future bar area of Señor Frog's.
- Oh, and the shenanigans will ensue.
- The staff learns how to dance.
- Pretty sure Señor Frog's doesn't mean that.
- Signs and yards.
While the party doesn’t start at Señor Frog’s Restaurant Bar & Clothesline until its grand opening May 5, Eater Vegas got a sneak peek inside the new restaurant at Treasure Island. Electric colors and quirky signs and decor fill the massive 22,000-square-foot restaurant that includes an outdoor patio that encourages “clothing optional” (surely they jest), five bars and “butt” stools.
The Señor Frog’s house band plan to kick off the celebration at 11 a.m. for the grand opening.
Also, word on the menu is out. As expected, look for burritos and fajitas as well as burgers and Buffalo wings. A daiquiri bar encourages guests to partake in a Vegas tradition — cocktails on the go.
· All Coverage of Señor Frog’s [~ELV~]