- The dining room at Gordon Ramsay Steak.
- One of the wine towers with the Union Jack and red neon sculpture.
- The open kitchen at Gordon Ramsay Steak.
- A view of the bar inside the Chunnel at Gordon Ramsay Steak.
- The dining room with serpentine booths in front of the kitchen at Gordon Ramsay Steak.
- The bar area at Gordon Ramsay Steak.
- The bar at Gordon Ramsay Steak.
- The Union Jack overhead at Gordon Ramsay Steak.
Last night, Gordon Ramsay Steak soft opened at Paris Las Vegas. Eater Vegas took the opportunity to look inside at the decor of the new restaurant from the chef behind Hell’s Kitchen.
The bar sits inside the Chunnel that leads from Paris into Britain. Burgundies and deep grays swathe the walls, while above, the red neon sculpture that mimics Gordon Ramsay’s hand gestures while he cooks overlooks the entire 7,500-square-foot restaurant. Diners downstairs can watch all the action in the kitchen, while the bar gives drinkers a great view of the dining room and kitchen. Ramsay wasn't in the house but expects to be back on Friday and Saturday. Take a look inside.
· All Coverage of Gordon Ramsay Steak [~ELV~]