- The bottom right stripe on the Union Jack has been fixed at Gordon Ramsay Steak.
- These are the two stripes that need to be fixed on the Union Jack at Gordon Ramsay Steak.
- We're waiting to see if the bottom left cross will be repainted.
- The paint cart inside Gordon Ramsay Steak.
- Tables were moved and covered with sheets inside Gordon Ramsay Steak.
By cloak of night, painters stealthily covered the tables at Gordon Ramsay Steak to do a little redecorating of the incorrectly painted Union Jack on the ceiling of the restaurant at Paris Las Vegas.
Last night, general manager JP Teresi said painters were coming in to fix the two bottom red and white stripes on the Union Jack flag. The top white and red stripes that cross are painted correctly, but the bottom stripes are not. The thick white stripes should be on top. But on the ceiling of Gordon Ramsay Steak, they are flipped.
By morning, one of the stripes had been fixed.
EDG Architecture and Design out of San Rafael, Calif., built out the interior of the space at Paris Las Vegas, so surely the Yanks there got an earful from the shouty chef.
The design firm will also be responsible for the interior of the new gastropub Ramsay is opening in the Bradley Ogden space at Caesars Palace.
· The Union Jack at Gordon Ramsay Steak Is WRONG [~ELV~]
· All Coverage of Gordon Ramsay Steak [~ELV~]