- Here's a look at the exterior of Culinary Dropout where the restaurant will overlook the pool area. To the right, the kitchen.
- To the left, the kitchen of Culinary Dropout.
- The future opening of Culinary Dropout, right off the casino floor.
- The future entrance to Culinary Dropout from the casino floor.
- A look at the construction of Culinary Dropout from the hallway entrance across from Nobu.
Here’s a look at what Culinary Dropout has going at the Hard Rock Hotel. The restaurant is taking over the former Ago space across from Nobu.
The space will take up 6,000 square feet inside with an additional 3,000-square-foot patio that can seat 320. The Scottsdale, Ariz., concept is known as a day-drinking and late-night destination, kind of like the Hard Rock. Look for a mid-August opening.
The restaurant from Sam Fox, a five-time James Beard Foundation semi-finalist for Outstanding Restaurateur, plans to open this summer. He currently has 12 restaurants in Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas and Texas.
· All Coverage of Culinary Dropout [~ELV~]