- The plywood is up, announcing Culinary Dropout opening in August at the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Here's where the open kitchen will one day be.
- Here's a look at the stage area of Culinary Dropout.
- The skeleton of Culinary Dropout.
- A rotisserie, raw bar and a low table will reside at the back of Culinary Dropout.
- The bar area of Culinary Dropout.
- Once completed, this will be the patio area overlooking the pool. To the right, the bar.
“Our swagger’s a little different,” says Frank Giacomini, the regional director of operations for Culinary Dropout. The restaurant plans to open at the Hard Rock Hotel on Aug. 21 with room for 200 inside and 120 on the 3,000-square-foot patio overlooking the pool.
For now, the restaurant is under construction, taking over the former Ago space across from Nobu. Executive chef Eric Suniga, who was at Thomas Keller’s Bouchon in Yountville, Calif., and here in Vegas at the Venetian as well as Michael Mina's Seablue at the MGM Grand, takes over the kitchen.
The restaurant from Sam Fox out of Phoenix plans to have an open-style kitchen, a raw bar and a rotisserie with prime rib, whole hog and more. A low table
Inside the restaurant, find 6,000 square feet industrial steel doors, worn green leather sofas and eclectic chairs. Chandeliers and pendants will decorate the ceiling.
A marble-topped dining bar, meant as a communal setting, will give guests a look inside the charcuterie window. The zinc-covered main bar overlooks the patio, which plans to feature fire pits. Throughout, unfinished floors will meet patterned wall treatments and antique upholstery patterns.
The restaurant also plans to have live music, whether deejays or bands, on Fridays and Saturdays. Brunch will be on the menu on Sundays.
· All Coverage of Culinary Dropout [~ELV~]