- The waiting area at Eat.
- A typewriter sits in the waiting area at Eat.
- So the story begins.
- The dining room at Eat. The chairs were the first design element chef Natalie Young found and built the entire decor around them.
- The dining room at Eat.
- More looks at the dining room at Eat. The communal table sits in the middle. The orange chairs are made from 120 recycled soda bottles.
- The entrance to Eat. To the left, an herb garden grows.
- Artwork at Eat, all handwritten.
Natalie Young's much-anticipated breakfast and lunch spot Eat opened in Downtown Las Vegas over the weekend, and now it's time to take a look inside.
Young found the retro green chairs first and used them to create the decor for the tiny space. The orange chairs are made from 120 recycled soda bottles. An herb garden grows at the entrance.
Take a look inside.
· All Coverage of Eat [~ELV~]