Eat Eater Inside
- The waiting area at Eat.
- A typewriter sits in the waiting area at Eat.
- So the story begins.
- The dining room at Eat. The chairs were the first design element chef Natalie Young found and built the entire decor around them.
- The dining room at Eat.
- More looks at the dining room at Eat. The communal table sits in the middle. The orange chairs are made from 120 recycled soda bottles.
- The entrance to Eat. To the left, an herb garden grows.
- Artwork at Eat, all handwritten.