Nobu Restaurant & Lounge First Look
- The dining room at Nobu Restaurant & Lounge. The light fixtures looks like pillowy clouds.
- Another view of the dining room and the kitchen to the rear.
- The entrance to Nobu Restaurant & Lounge.
- Inside these leather pods sit the first teppanyaki grills in a Nobu.
- Origami lamps hang from the ceiling.
- Cleopatra Way is now Nobu Way at Caesars Palace.
- Basket pods at Nobu Restaurant & Grill.
- The restaurant isn't quite ready to open, but will on Feb. 4, with a gala celebration on Feb. 2.
- Another view of the dining room.
- The staff gets ready.