- One of the three bars at Rockhouse.
- The main bar at Rockhouse. To the right, a pool table made from the front and bed of a junked Ford Ranchero and was featured on Counting Cars.
- Step up for cocktails on the go at this bar. Look for the guitar-shaped novelty drink holder.
- Another view of Rockhouse from the front of the Venetian.
- The entrance to Rockhouse.
The dive bar where drinking games rule the roost returns with the reopening of Rockhouse, now located at the Grand Canal Shoppes at the Venetian. The completely new bar reopened on Sunday after an eight-month hiatus after being shuttered at the former Imperial Palace to make way for the Linq.
The 9,000-square-foot bar features 83 big-screen TVs, three bars and a full bar menu. By day guests can play drinking games and by night deejays plays and the waitstaff swings from tires and birdcages. Beer pong tables, a mechanical bull and pool tables — including one made from a refurbished Ford Ranchero spiffed out to the nines and even featured on Counting Cars — round out the playground atmosphere.
The bar plans to hold a grand opening Feb. 28 with what it's calling a New Month's Eve party, complete with a countdown to midnight, noisemakers and celebratory toasts. The New Month's Eve parties will continue on the last day of every month through the end of 2013.
The new Rockhouse is open daily from 11 a.m. on weekdays and 10 a.m. on weekends, closing late into the night.
· All Coverage of Rockhouse [~ELV~]