- Social, the new center bar at Palms has opened.
- The bar menu is whiskey-centric.
- Social replaces the former Center Bar.
- Six HDTV's are mounted behind the bar.
- The lighting has brightened the whole casino floor area.
- Six hanging lanterns surround the bar.
- A variety of seating options surround the bar.
- Bottle service is available at the booths.
- Social is open 24/7.
- Nine specialty cocktails have been created for the bar.
- The Social Misfit cocktail is served with a flask for $20.
- The Touch of Honey cocktail features Jim Beam Devil's Cut Bourbon, mint & lime, white peach puree and Prosecco.
- Social is part of a $50 million renovation project of Palms.
- Social will offer Mixology Days where guests can learn how to properly prepare a drink.
Social, the revamped, replacement for Center Bar at the Palms is open for business and has transformed the casino floor for the better. The whiskey-focused meeting spot was created to provide a focal hub for the resort with plenty of seating options from game watching at the bar to bottle service in the booths.
This new jewel on the casino floor required a publicly announced overhaul budget of $1,300,000 to upgrade the 2,750-square-foot area.
The airy concept is bathed in gold tinged light and provides the first visual draw for guests entering the resort. The mother of pearl style design is accented with plenty of gold trims and lantern-style fixtures circle the space. Table games surround on the main entrance side, and slots are adjacent on the side facing the Bistro Buffet. A mixture of lounging options include booths, high back chairs and plush, brushed textured seating.
Social's whiskey-centric focus extends to 30 unique labels, single malts and limited edition bourbons. Palms also intends to launch a "Whiskey Social Club" to encourage sample tastings by master distillers and "Mixology Days" where guests can learn how to prepare drinks. The bar is open 24 hours a day.
· All Coverage of Social [~ELV~]