Snout-to-tail euphoria returns to Vegas when the All-Star Cochon comes to Commonwealth on Oct. 20. The evening event features 11 chefs and butchers from the first five years of Cochon 555.
Unlike other Cochon events, this is non-competitive, just a tasting of dishes. Expect to find drunken noodles, stews, Korean barbecue, bhan mi and more at this sort of Asian barbecue brunch served from 6 to 10 p.m. that Sunday night. Also on hand, cured meats, artisan cheeses, oysters, a tartar bar, cocktails, wines, craft ciders and brews. Guests will have access to one or two dishes from each chef, the equivalent of more than 600 pounds of food for 300 people as well as an ice cream social. ?
Tickets are $100 here and $200 for VIPs, which includes early entry, T-shirts and more.
Here's a look at the 10 chefs announced so far, with one from Washington, D.C., still to be teased.
· David Varley, RN74, Seattle
· Jason Vincent, Nightwood, Chicago
· Adam Sobel, RN74, Seattle
· Annie Pettry, Decca, Louisville
· Chad Colby, chi SPACCA, LA
· Michael Sullivan, Blackberry Farm, Tennessee
· Amelia Posada, Lindy & Grundy, LA
· Erika Nakamura, Lindy & Grundy, LA
· Levon Wallace, Proof on Main, Louisville
· Rita Jia You, Lucky Strike, Portland
· All Coverage of Cochon [~ELV~]