- The entrance to O'Shea's from The Linq.
- Another view of the entrance.
- Blarney Bar will be outside O'Shea's.
- The view of the High Roller from O'Shea's.
- The four clover carpet.
- The view of the Dublin Up bar.
- This will be the Lucky Bar. Behind it, a mural of the old O'Shea's will go up.
- The table games inside O'Shea's.
- More views of table games.
- The slot machines at Dublin Up bar inside O'Shea's.
- The entrance to O'Shea's inside The Quad.
Vegas locals favorite dive casino O'Shea's rises from the dead next Friday when it debuts a brand spanking new, 5,000-square-foot space that's technically inside The Quad with a separate entrance into The Linq.
All the favorites return: $5 table games, beer pong, cheap drinks, Lucky. But now the new space features swankier digs with 11 table games, 15 video poker games, six beer pong tables and foosball.
The nostalgic will appreciate the original O'Shea's sign hanging outside the joint as you enter from The Linq, the hammered tin ceiling from the original undulating throughout the space and the mural of the original that will hang behind Lucky Bar, one of the three bars in the space.
Those not familiar with the original will appreciate the clean space complete with four leaf clovers peppering the carpet.
Look for three bars, the aforementioned Lucky Bar, the Dublin Up that spans the length of the space with video poker and the Blarney Bar outside with walk up service inside The Linq. New drink additions include the Irish Margarita made with whiskey, $3 draft beers and daily drink and shot specials. Expect a live entertainment schedule that includes two- and three-piece bands and deejays. A free jukebox will play whatever you want, and it will keep playing as long as it's good.
The original O'Shea's closed in April to make way for The Linq, the $550 million entertainment district that will include the High Roller, the largest observation wheel in the world.
O'Shea's is one of five outlets opening at the $550 million The Linq next week. Others include Purple Zebra, Chayo Mexicano, Starbucks and Haute Doggery.
· All Coverage of O'Shea's [~ELV~]
· All Coverage of The Linq [~ELV~]