- B&B Burger & Beer works through a test run on their patio.
- The patio comes fully equipped.
- Table settings include yellow napkins.
- An equally brightly colored sofa with views of the Strip.
- The restaurant entrance in the distance and digital menu being installed.
- The bovine symbol of the restaurant concept.
- The B&B Burger & Beer "2Go" window.
During a staff test run for its impending debut at the Venetian, Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich's B&B Burger & Beer showed off some of its true colors.
Embracing a color palate as bright as chef Batali's famed crocs, the patio features multicolored umbrellas mingled with equally vibrant sofas offering wide open views of the Strip, the resort's gondola attraction and the nightly volcano explosions over the street at the Mirage. Burger & Beer's table settings also include eye-catching yellow napkins to continue the theme.
Inside, another patio facing the casino floor includes aluminum chairs with tan wooden tables. Next to their "2Go" window, a weighty, sliding door leads to the kitchen. On the walls, a uniform white colored subway tile and a metal silhouette cow, the signature icon of the Burger & Beer concept.
Inside the 120-seat interior dining room, the casual restaurant has promised to host more than 20 televisions tuned to sports programming.
During the space's previous incarnation as Rattlecan, gamblers in the close vicinity could place orders and have their burgers brought direct to their seat. No word yet if this bonus will be available at B&B Burger & Beer.