- The sushi bar at Zenshin. Photo courtesy of South Point
- The dining room at Zenshin. Photo courtesy of South Point
- Booths at Zenshin. Photo courtesy of South Point
- Work continues on Zenshin. Photo: Chelsea McManus
- A look at the exterior of Zenshin. Photo: Chelsea McManus
- Zenshin plans to open in late March. Photo: Chelsea McManus
Sushi is coming to South Point. By the end of March, the casino plans to open Zenshin from Terence Fong, who also has Island Sushi & Grill in Henderson.
Expect to find sashimi, nigiri and sushi rolls along with appetizers, soups, noodles and more on the menu.
The restaurant is located next to Steak n' Shake on the casino floor. The restaurant's name is a Japanese term meaning advancement, progression or moving forward.
Corporate chef Brandon Konishi, executive chef Yoji Shimonishi and operations director/mixologist Daniel Toves head up the team.
· All Coverage of South Point [~ELV~]