- America Restaurant at New York-New Yorks has added a donut shop.
- Classic donuts like glazed or coconut retail for $2 each.
- Gourmet donuts like the Maple Bar or Candy Cake cost $2.50 each.
- The 596-square-foot remodel has created a new entrance to the restaurant.
- The gormet menu includes the Monkye-See Monkey-Donut, bananas foster filled treat.
- French crullers are also on the menu.
America Restaurant at New York-New York has remodeled its entrance and slotted in a doughnut shop for good measure. On the menu are classic and gourmet treats using such ingredients as candied bacon and bananas Foster.
The 596-square-foot remodel of the 24-hour American-themed eatery has created an bright eye-catching display filled with a medley of sweet selections. In addition to classics such as glazed, powdered sugar, coconut or cinnamon, 12 gourmet doughnuts are available.
The Monkey-See Monkey doughnut is bananas Foster-filled with chocolate icing, topped with toasted nuts. Maple Bars feature maple frosting with candied bacon bits. Candy Cake adds white sprinkles and chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to the toppings.
Classics retail for $2 each and the gourmet versions are $2.50. But, either doughnut choices cost $12 for a half dozen or $24 for a baker's dozen.
America is owned by Ark Vegas, which also runs Gallaghers Steak House and Gonzalez Y Gonzalez inside the resort.
· All Coverage of New York-New York [~ELV~]