Now even more events from Vegas Uncork'd are ready to roll. Today the event by Bon Appétit announced nine new events for its May 9-12 festival with dinners featuring chefs Bobby Flay, Gordon Ramsay, Joël Robuchon, Michel Richard and Nobu Matsuhisa. So far, 28 programs will be a part of the festivals that includes events at the Bellagio, Caesars Palace, Mandalay Bay and the MGM Grand. The first round of tickets for additional events went on sale today at 9 a.m.
Here's a look at some of the new events unveiled.
During the Master Series Dinners at Caesars Palace, guests can meet and mingle with some of the resort's highest profile chefs. Flay and Richard returns to the event, and this year, Ramsay and Matsuhisa add dinners of their own.
· The Master Series Dinner with Ramsay on Thursday, May 9, takes place at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill at Caesars Palace.
· Dine with Matsuhisa in his newly unveiled eponymous restaurant at Caesars Palace on Thursday, May 9.
· Old Homestead joins the fray with a Master Series Dinner on Thursday, May 9. This event includes dishes from the restaurant, red wines and a look at how the historical steakhouse became an icon.
· Red Square, which just reopened in December, rolls out the vodka and caviar at Mandalay Bay on Saturday, May 11. Chef Brian Massie hosts the night.
· Not to be missed, the Joël Robuchon dinner at the MGM Grand on Saturday, May 11. Robuchon returns to the event with a six-course menu at his namesake restaurant. Guests leave with a signed cookbook.
· Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill rolls out a Beer Brunch on Sunday, May 12.
Other events return after their popularity in the past.
· Michel Richard returns with It Takes Two on Thursday, May 9. The intimate dinner at Central at Caesars Palace will showcase the James Beard Foundation winner for Best New Restaurant's food and techniques.
· Bobby Flay brings his Master Series Dinner dubbed Spice Market with Bobby Flay on Thursday, May 9 at Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace.