MGM Grand plywood
- Hakkasan will debut its nightclub on April 18.
- The Hakkasan restaurant will open May 3.
- The entrance to the 80,000-square-foot, five level, Hakkasan.
- This December, a wine bar from Michael Morton will replace Nobhill Tavern.
- Michael Mina's Pub 1842 will replace his own shuttered Seablue.
- Avenue Bar & Grill will replace the former Studio Cafe.
- The shuttered Tabú is rumored to reopen as the Tabú Gaming Lounge.
- A rumored sports bar will replace the shuttered Lion Habitat.
- Beacher's Madhouse will replace the shuttered Crazy Horse Paris burlesque revue.