- Hakkasan nightclub debuts with a performance by deadmau5.
- A reported $70 million has been spent on hiring DJs.
- The nightclub will be open Thursday through Sunday from 10 p.m. until late.
- General admission tickets for women start at $30.
- The Hakkasan takeover of the front of the MGM Grand.
- An estimated 500 staff are part of the daily functioning of the nightcub and restaurant.
Address: MGM Grand, 3799 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Status: Opens at 10 p.m.
At five-levels and 80,000-square-feet, Hakkasan debuts tonight with a more than fair claim to being the USA's largest hybrid restaurant and club. Deadmau5 with Fergie DJ kick off the launch of a game changing overhaul for the MGM Grand resort.
Taking over the Strip facing side of the MGM Grand, the property is gambling a reported $70 million spent on hiring DJs and over $150 million in remodeling, will turn the resort into Las Vegas' nightlife mecca.
A joint concept between Hakkasan and Angel Management Group they've placed the main nightclub room on the fourth level. The 10,000-square-foot Ling Ling Club is on the third and the fifth level will be prioritized for private and V.I.P. rooms. The restaurant section on the first two levels will open May 3.
· All Coverage of Hakkasan [~ELV~]