- The revamped Trattoria del Lupo features new artwork Cut, Paste, Time and Space by Las Vegas artist David Ryan.
- A closer view of Cut, Paste, Time and Space by Las Vegas artist David Ryan.
- Above the bar, find TRAILERS_LUPO by John Carpenter.
- TRAILERS_LUPO by John Carpenter changes with the movements of guests. The faster the movement, the more it changes.
- Another view of TRAILERS_LUPO by John Carpenter, with new lighting as well.
- The patio at Trattoria del Lupo.
- The wine cellar
- Pizza ovens at Trattoria del Lupo.
It seems everything over at Mandalay Bay is getting a makeover. The latest — Trattoria del Lupo, Wolfgang Puck's first Italian restaurant, which originally opened in 1999. After a quick makeover, the restaurant now features a contemporary interior in warm chocolate browns and cool whites. The restaurant boasts exhibition pizza, antipasto and dessert stations, a glass-enclosed area where fresh pasta is made daily and a wine room that is surrounded by a spacious bar in the center of the restaurant. Also part of the renovations, two new pieces of contemporary art. Look for Cut, Paste, Time and Space by Las Vegas artist David Ryan in the dining room, as well as an interactive piece, TRAILERS_LUPO by John Carpenter, over the bar. The art responds to movement.
· All Coverage of Trattoria del Lupo [~ELV~]