- The patio at Park on Fremont.
- Another view of the garden at Park on Fremont.
- The seesaw at Park on Fremont.
- Hopscotch at Park on Fremont.
- The garden at Park on Fremont.
- A fire hydrant ashtray at Park on Fremont.
- The entrance and patio at Park on Fremont. Photo: Chelsea McManus
- The sign and front of Park on Fremont facing Las Vegas Boulevard. Photo: Chelsea McManus
- Park on Fremont. Photo: Chelsea McManus
Take a look at the exterior of Park on Fremont, the new gastropub that opened last week in Downtown Vegas. The 2,500-square-foot patio features a plant and flower landscape with eroded decor such as a footed bathtub overlooking the outdoor bar and a Cinderella-style carriage on the rooftop. Salvaged wood from an old barn makes up the fence outside while antique wood bistro tables provide the setting.
The outdoor bar looks like an aging greenhouse while an 8-foot-tall archangel statue sits atop the fireplace. At the back of the garden area sits a secret smoking area complete with games, including an oversized Jenga, a seesaw and mosaic tiles that create an adult hopscotch.
· All Coverage of Park on Fremont [~ELV~]