Sir Elton John's partner David Furnish already plans to open Fizz Lounge with Michael Greco and Steven Kennedy in the former Bernini's space on the casino floor at Caesars Palace. The champagne bar steps away from John's residency at the Colosseum brings a 2,750-square-foot space being outfitted by TAL Studio for $3.2 million, opening this fall. Here now, eight things you need to know about the swanky champagne bar.
1. Sir Elton John's personal chef is curating the caviar, charcuterie and small plate menu.
2. David Furnish says the space will reflect the couple's personal style.
3. Aside from champagnes (high-end, natch), Fizz plans to have carefully curated spirits.
5. Fizz is taking inspiration from '70s designer David Hicks, perhaps most famous for refurbishing the George V Hotel in Paris. His Chelsea Drugstore was featured in Stanley Kubrik's A Clockwork Orange.
6. That means glam-chic details in pattern and texture in golds and metals.
7. It also means a glimpse into John and Furnish's Los Angeles home.
8. Photography from the couple's collection finds a home in a salon within the space.
· All Coverage of Fizz Lounge [~ELV~]