- The entrance
- The new bar at Buddy V's.
- To the left, a charcuterie. To the right, a display area for cakes and pastries.
- Looking toward the exhibition kitchen.
- The dining room.
- Another view of the dining room.
- Kim Canteenwalla works with the Buddy V's chefs on the menu.
- Kitchen knick knacks will find a home on the walls.
- Lamps that will serve as decor.
- More kitchen goods that will serve as the decor here.
- The private dining room
- The bar.
Here's your first look inside Buddy V's, the first Italian-American restaurant from Cake Boss Buddy Valastro that plans to open Oct. 7 at the Palazzo. Über couple and Valastro partners Elizabeth Blau and Kim Canteenwalla of Honey Salt fame have been busy working on the final touches inside the 11,000-square-foot space inside the former home of First Food & Bar with room for 294.
At the front, pastries and cakes will find a display home, while next to that, a charcuterie and bread station where guests can chat with the chef. The exhibition kitchen remains as well as the steps up to the bar, but all have been refurbished with white marble, tin ceilings, white tiles and a fresher, more open look. On the walls, find charming vintage baking products decorate the space. Take a look inside.
· All Coverage of Buddy V's [~ELV~]