The entire lineup for Vegas Uncork'd came out yesterday, and that means another Mother's Day weekend filled with the biggest food event of the year. This year, the Venetian rejoins the mix along with Aria, the Bellagio, Caesars Palace and the MGM Grand May 8-11, taking over four days. The cavalcade of celebrity chefs includes Bobby Flay, Buddy Valastro, Daniel Boulud, Giada De Laurentiis, Joёl Robuchon, Julian Serrano, Guy Savoy, Mario Batali, Pierre Gagnaire, Masayoshi Takayama, Michael Mina, Nobu Matsuhisa, Royden Ellamar, Shawn McClain, Thomas Keller and more.
Returning events include the mammoth Grand Tasting on Friday, May 9, with more than 50 chefs and 100-plus wines and spirits from around the world. This year, an after-party gives guests a chance to look in on Fizz Las Vegas, the new champagne lounge with photography from the private collection of the lounge's creative director David Furnish and Sir Elton John.
Also returning, When in France: A Joёl Robuchon Dinner on Saturday, May 10, one of two private dinners with the Chef of the Century featuring a six-course menu and wine pairing.
Want ultra-exclusive? Try dining on Thursday, May 8, at the Krug Chef's Table with Guy Savoy, where only six seats give guests a shot at sipping Krug Champagne and dining on a special menu prepared by the Michelin-starred chef himself.
Here's a look at some of the events on the docket:
· The Night Market: East Meets West, Thursday, May 8: Mario Batali, Thomas Keller, Buddy Valastro and Marina Bay Sands chef Justin Quek, along with other chefs from the Sands Singapore resort make a night of it at the Venetian with Asian-inspired dishes and drinks.
· Second Annual Chase Sapphire Preferred Grill Challenge, Thursday, May 8: Two Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts students will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to compete with Cake Boss Buddy Valastro and another unnamed chef during The Night Market at for a $20,000 scholarship, courtesy of Chase Sapphire Preferred.
· A Twist on Dinner: The Perfect Pairing of Shawn McClain and Pierre Gagnaire, Thursday, May 8: Twist's Pierre Gagnaire and Sage's Shawn McClain create their own twists on dinner with a wine pairing.
· Sushi & Sake with Chef Nobu Matsuhisa, Friday, May 9: Learn how to roll sushi and sip the best of sakes with Nobu Matsuhisa during this event at Caesars Palace.
· Michael Mina's Poolside Pig Roast & Beer Garden, Friday, May 9: Michael Mina again hosts an outdoor barbecue, this time with a whole roasted pig and beers.
· Legendary Lunch with Le Cirque, Saturday, May 10: Executive chef Paul Lee has a four-course meal paired with wines on tap.
· Fire & Ice: A Flame-Grilled Feast Over Cool Cocktails, Saturday, May 10: Royden Ellamar of Sensi at the Bellagio cooks meat with fire, ash and smoke while Bellagio's master mixologist Ricardo Murcia brings the cocktails by the pool at Bellagio.
· Mother's Day Weekend Brunch, Saturday, May 10: Hang with Shawn McClain and Masa Takayama at this brunch paired with wines at Aria.