clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Behold, the Border Grill Dinner Menu at the Forum Shops at Caesars

About 30 percent of the menu features new items found only here.

If you buy something from an Eater link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics policy.

Border Grill at the Forum Shops at Caesars
Border Grill at the Forum Shops at Caesars
Bradley Martin

Here now, the entire dinner menu from Border Grill at the Forum Shops at Caesars. Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger opened their second Border Grill location in Las Vegas with about 70 percent of the menu featuring classic items and the remaining 30 percent new. To the right of the entrance, another bar serving up fresh guacamole, tortillas and ceviches, including 10 new varieties just for this location.

Of note, Border Grill uses organic long grain rice and black beans, as well as humane certified, antibiotic, and hormone free meats and poultry. Milliken and Feniger use seasonal, locally grown ingredients whenever possible and no products containing artificial trans-fat. The restaurant serves sustainable seafood. Anything marked GF is gluten free. Items listed as 80/20 contain at least 80 percent plant-based ingredients.

BOCADITOS
BORDER GUACAMOLE GF 80/20
hass avocado • jalapeno • lime 9.50
QUESO FUNDIDO*
modelo especial • housemade chorizo
fire roasted chiles • manchego 13
LAMB ALBONDIGAS* GF*
watercress • tomato chutney • yogurt • chimichurri 17
CHILE LIME SHRIMP* GF*
cucumber • orange • habanero mojo • avocado 19
SKILLET STEAK NACHOS* GF
chilaquiles rojo • charred corn relish • citrus crema
mexican cheeses 17
BEEF BRISKET FLAUTAS*
bbq cabbage slaw • smoked chile salsa • citrus crema • cotija 15
CHICKEN TINGA TAMALE* GF
pumpkin seed puree • citrus crema • squash salsa 13
CRISPY RIBEYE SOPE* GF*
pepper relish • spicy herb crema
steak sauce • garlic chip 18
BORDER GRILL CLASSICS GF 80/20
green corn tamales • plantain empanadas • quinoa fritters 11
SPICY CAESAR TOSTADA* GF* 80/20
chipotle • cotija croutons 11
BLACK BEAN & CORN ESQUITE SALAD* GF 80/20
baby bibb • chipotle aioli • corn tortilla strips
panela • avocado 12
CHEF’S SEASONAL SOUP OF DAY
chef’s daily creation 10

VEGETABLES
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER* GF 80/20
aioli • crispy kale • puffed quinoa • piquillo 9
BLISTERED GREEN BEANS GF 80/20
spiced pepitas • charred cherry tomato • coriander vinaigrette 9
ROASTED BEETS GF 80/20
carrot puree • picked jalapeno • beet greens 8
YUCCA FRITAS* GF 80/20
cilantro mojo • horseradish dipping sauce 7

QUESADILLAS
hand rolled flour tortillas • mexican cheeses • guacamole • crema
CARNE ASADA*
with arbol chile salsa 19
CITRUS GRILLED CHICKEN*
with chipotle salsa 18

TACOS
three homemade corn tortillas,
served with rice and organic black beans
CARNE ASADA* GF*
arbol salsa • arugula • crispy shallot • guacamole 19
ENSENADA BATTERED* GF
chipotle tartar • cabbage slaw • avocado • chile dusted lime 19
GRILLED FISH* GF
jicama radish slaw • avocado • grapefruit
chimole • citrus crema 19
CRISPY POTATO RAJAS GF 80/20
creamy potatoes • fire roasted chiles • mexican cheeses
guacamole • charred corn relish • chipotle crema 14

PLATOS FUERTES
HIBISCUS GLAZED DUCK BREAST* GF
marcona almond mole • heirloom carrot duo • ancho powder 36
ZARZUELA DE MARISCOS* GF*
shrimp • scallop • mussel • clam • tequila green chile broth
lime • spanish chorizo • achiote buttered toast • charred tomato
onion ash 39
PORK CARNITAS*
escabeche • guacamole • charros beans 25
TAMARIND CHICKEN*
mary’s half roasted free range chicken • tamarind bbq sauce
hominy grits • spicy apple pico de gallo 28
TORTILLA CRUSTED CHILE RELLENO GF 80/20
wild mushroom • huitlacoche bean puree • tomatillo relish
red pepper coulis • goat cheese 24
PESCADO VERACRUZANO* GF
whole fried snapper • white wine oregano butter
picholine olive • shaved jalapeno 39
CHILE RUBBED RIBEYE* GF*
ancho steak sauce • roasted serrano & tomato
purple peruvian potato • garlic confit 39
YUCATAN PORK* GF
achiote rubbed pork shoulder braised in banana leaves
pickled onions • caramelized plantains • corn tortilla 24
CUMIN GRILLED SKIRT STEAK* GF*
charred corn relish • organic black beans
handmade flour tortilla 29
CHICKEN POBLANO ENCHILADAS* GF
poblano cream sauce • charred corn • shiitake
roasted poblano chiles 26
SHORT RIB ENCHILADAS*
oaxacan cheese • chayote • watercress • guajillo chile sauce 28

Border Grill Forum Shops Dinner Menu

Sign up for the newsletter Sign up for the Eater Las Vegas newsletter

The freshest news from the local food world