- Looking out on Downtown Summerlin and the freestanding restaurants there. [Photos: Susan Stapleton]
- Wolfgang Puck's restaurant will be on the right.
- Elizabeth Blau and Kim Canteenwalla will open an homage to all things grilled, roasted, shucked and seared. This sits on the north side of Downtown Summerlin, just south of Red Rock Resort.
- Another unnamed restaurant on the east side of Downtown Summerlin.
- An unnamed restaurant on the north side of Downtown Summerlin, across from Red Rock Resort to the north.
Apparently the Shops at Summerlin will now be referred to as Downtown Summerlin, the 400-acre shopping center being built just south of Red Rock Resort. This morning, officials there led the media on a tour of the site, showing off where new destinations such as Elizabeth Blau and Kim Canteenwalla's future third restaurant, Wolfgang Puck's casual concept and other restaurants will locate.
New to the dance card, Crave, a restaurant chain with locations in the Minneapolis area, Orlando, Omaha and Cincinnati. This joint specializes in regional American cuisine and sushi.
It will be one of the freestanding restaurants on the east side of the complex. Joining Crave, Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, a restaurant the chef announced last month. His restaurant occupies the northeast standalone restaurant on the property.
Also on tap, the restaurant Elizabeth Blau and Kim Canteenwalla announced on Monday, featuring all things grilled, roasted, shucked and seared. Thomas Schlesser of Bar Boulud, David Burke Kitchen and Má Pêche fame will design the space that sits across from Red Rock Resort on the northern side of the shopping center.
Five standalone restaurants will occupy the shopping center. All are expected to open on Oct. 9.
· Elizabeth Blau, Kim Canteenwalla Plan Two New Restaurants on the Westside [~ELV~]
· Wolfgang Puck Has Big Plans for the Shops at Summerlin [~ELV~]
· All Coverage of the Former Shops at Summerlin [~ELV~]