The quick and casual dining scene around Downtown's Courthouse and City Hall is slowly expanding. Joining successful newcomer MTO Café and the soon-to-debut Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwich Shop at the base of City Hall, Summerlin's Sultan's Grill opens their latest location today, not far from the courtroom action.
Offering Mediterranean, Greek and Middle Eastern dishes, expect their familiar menu of pita wraps, baba ganoush, grape leaves, chicken and beef kabobs and falafel. Diners can eat inside, take to go, or enjoy outside on the patio.
The company also operate a set of "House Rules" they will carry over to the new destination:
1. We greet everyone with a smile
2. We never start your food without you. Your meal is cooked to order.
3. We do not use a microwave.
4. We do not use MSG in our recipes.
5. We use only extra virgin olive oil & 100% pure vegetable oil.
6. All of our sauces and marinades are made from scratch.
7. Most important, everybody is a sultan at Sultan's Grill.
· All Coverage of Downtown [~ELV~]