- Looking down on the bar at Tilted Kilt. To the left, the Captain's Table, the most coveted places to sit. [Photos: Jenna Dosch]
- This table folds down so guests in wheelchair can belly up to the bar.
- Another view of the bar.
- Tilted Kilt features 24 beers on tap, with the same number on the other side of the bar.
- Upstairs at Tilted Kilt.
- The restaurant area of Tilted Kilt.
- Artwork at Tilted Kilt.
Belly up to the 22-seat Captain's Table at the new Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery, now open at The Linq. Downstairs find a massive bar seating 31 anchoring the 5,000-square-foot space. To the rear, the restaurant portion of the space. Upstairs, another 3,500-square-foot with a ring of high-top chairs looking down on the bar. Twenty-four beers are on tap, with another 19 bottles. This place plans to serve far more alcohol than food, but do look for Irish and British fare such as a Shepherd pie, Irish nachos, Celtic poutine and fish and chips. Do expect to find beers of the month and shots of the month coming up.
· All Coverage of Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery [~ELV~]