Wondering which burgers get ordered most in Las Vegas? In honor of Burger Week, we asked our friends at GrubHub to compile some data about the most-ordered burgers in the city. Here's a look at the burgers Las Vegas orders for delivery, along with some of the most exotic burgers ordered.
Top 10 Ordered Burgers in Las Vegas
- Cafe Verdi East — Bacon Cheeseburger for $7.99
- Johnny Vegas Grill — Johnny Burger for $8.95
- Napoli Pizza — Double Bacon Cheeseburger for $8.99
- Pellegrini Pizza — 1/2 lb. Bacon Cheeseburger
- Palermo's Pizza — Cheeseburger for $4.50
- Mr. Eatz — Charbroiled Double Cheeseburger for $6.99
- Cafe Modena — Cheeseburger for $5.49
- Joe Philly's Pizza — Big Texas Burger for $5.99
- Daddy's Delights — Veggie Burger for $6.50
- Muscle Maker Grill — Premium Burger for $8.29
- Sammy's Pastrami & Burgers — The Chipotle Steak Burger for $9.79 features a burger topped with chipotle-braised ribeye, grilled onions, provolone cheese, Cajun steak sauce and a fried egg.
- Basil Thai Fusion — The Basil Burger Sandwich for $6 features a half-pound burger infused with special Thai herbs grilled on a toasted bun and topped with sauteed onions and basil Thai sauce.
- Beach Cafe — The Baja Fish Burger for $7.75 features a cod fillet cooked golden brown and served with lettuce, tomatoes, and tarter sauce on a French roll.