Dog Gone It at 1725 Galleria Drive in Henderson was shut down by the Southern Nevada Health District on Wednesday, July 15, after inspectors discovered an imminent health hazard.
The restaurant had no hot or potable water. Other demerits included a lack of hand washing by the staff, no hot or cold running water, ineffective pest control measures and more.
This is the first time SNHD has inspected Dog Gone It.
The health district conducts unannounced inspections at least once a year. Inspections are posted online about five days after the inspection. The Southern Nevada Health District routinely shuts down restaurants that receive more than 40 demerits. Restaurants have the option of requesting a re-inspection before the next scheduled inspection.