- Daniel Boulud sabers off the champagne bottle to kick off Vegas Uncork'd.
- Daniel Boulud, center, successfully sabers off the cork from a bottle of champagne to kick off Vegas Uncork'd.
- Mary Sue Milliken of Border Grill and Guy Savoy of Restaurant Guy Savoy at the opening of Vegas Uncork'd.
- Daniel Boulud helps Vegas Uncork'd celebrate its 10th anniversary
- Olivier Dubreuil, Daniel Boulud, Guy Savoy and Julien Asseo
- Daniel Boulud
- Julien Asseo and Guy Savoy of Restaurant Guy Savoy
- Emeril Lagasse
Vegas Uncork’d by Bon Appétit kicked on Thursday with Daniel Boulud performing the ceremonial sabe off at the Doge’s Palace Piazza at the Venetian. Chefs including Guy Savoy, François Payard and Emeril Lagasse were on hand when Boulud sabered the magnum of Mionetto Prosecco to kick off the weekend of festivities at Caesars Palace, The Cromwell, The Venetian and The Palazzo.
A custom six-tier Vegas Uncork’d by Bon Appétit cake created by Cake Boss Buddy Valastro also helped kick off the 10th anniversary of the event.
Lagasse, Savoy, Gordon Ramsay, Boulud, Nobu Matsuhisa and Brian Malarkey are among the chefs hosting events through the weekend. Giada De Laurentiis hosts brunch at her first and only namesake restaurant at The Cromwell, a first for the 10-year-old event.
Tonight, the Grand Tasting, where they can mix and mingle with more than 50 award-winning chefs and mixologists at the Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis at Caesars Palace.