Mario Batali returns to Las Vegas on Saturday, Dec. 9, to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Carnevino at the Palazzo with a special dinner. Award-winning chefs including Chicago’s Paul Kahan, Los Angeles’ Nancy Silverton, and Batali’s The Chew co-host Michael Symon join Batali to create the five-course menu that kicks off with cocktails at 7 p.m.
White truffles from Alba, Italy, get incorporated into the dishes, which are paired with Italian wines for $380 per person. The Palazzo also has a suite package that starts at $509 per night (based on a two-night stay) and includes two tickets to the Dec. 9 dinner.
Carnevino by the numbers
- The steakhouse has served more than 400,000 steaks since opening in 2007.
- The four dining rooms have hosted more than 1 million customers.
- The most popular steak? Rib-eye steaks. Since opening, the restaurant served more than 100,000.
- Most popular dish? The beef cheek ravioli, which has been ordered more than 34,000 times.
- That beef cheek ravioli does not appear on the menu. Batali prepared the pasta dish when he appeared on Food Network’s Iron Chef.
- More than 300 tons of rib-eye steaks have been dry-aged at the restaurant’s off-site dry-aging facility.
• All Coverage of Carnevino [ELV]