1. Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen Opening Date and Sneak Peek
Take a tour inside the high-energy restaurant.
2. Las Vegas Finally Has a Revolving Sushi Restaurant
Sapporo Revolving Sushi arrives in Chinatown.
3. Exclusive: Roy Choi Expanding From L.A. to The Las Vegas Strip
The long-awaited arrival of the West Coast star chef.
4. Eataly Still Officially Confirmed for Las Vegas Strip
Mario Batali scandal won’t stop the $13 million project.
5. ‘Chopped’ Judge Brings Italian to Summerlin
Scott Conant heads west with an Italian restaurant.
6. Where To Dine on Christmas Day in Las Vegas
The ultimate guide to dining on Christmas Day in Las Vegas.
7. Lotus of Siam Makes Its Triumphant Return in New Space
The Thai restaurant finds a new home.
8. Dutch Bros. Coffee Now Headed to Southwest
Dutch Mafia Alert!
9. Where To Find the Best Chinese Food in Las Vegas
The essential Chinese restaurants of Las Vegas.
10. A Guide to Nine Special Dinners in Las Vegas
Pencil these dinners in.