MGM Resorts gets ready to reopen three of its casinos and one hotel on June 4 and reveals the restaurants and bars that will be available to patrons. The Bellagio, MGM Grand, and New York-New York reopen, while Signature also swings open the doors 78 days after Gov. Steve Sisolak ordered all nonessential businesses, including casinos, to close to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
At the Bellagio, Prime Steakhouse from Jean Georges Vongerichten and Lago by Julian Serrano reopen for dinner nightly. The Mayfair Supper Club plans to be open Wednesdays through Sundays with its views of the Fountains at Bellagio.
Noodles plans to serve its pan-Asian dishes for lunch only, while Sadelle’s serves breakfast through dinner.
Other dining outlets reopening include Palio, Gelato, and Snacks.
On the bar side, Petrossian Bar, Baccarat Bar & Lounge, and the pool bar reopen.
At the MGM Grand, Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak, Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House, Avenue Cafe, and Crush reopen for dine-in service. Smaller restaurants reopening include the walk-up Pool Cafe window and Pieology. Drinks outlets include the Pool Bar, the Lobby Bar, 32 Degrees, Starbucks in the lobby, and the Casino Bar will reopen.
At the Signature at MGM Grand, Starbucks and Delights reopen.
New York-New York plans to offer Tom’s Urban, Gallagher’s Steakhouse, America, Nathan’s Famous, Haagen Dazs, NY Pizzeria, Chin Chin, Il Fornaio, the Starbucks in the casino, Center Bar, the Pool Bar, and the food court. NFL Bar will be open from 4 p.m. to midnight.
The Park next door reopens Bruxie, California Pizza Kitchen, and Shake Shack.
The gaming company notes that more restaurants and bars will open to meet customer demand. Nightclubs and pool parties remain closed.
• MGM Grand, Bellagio, and New York-New York Reopen on the Las Vegas Strip on June 4 [ELV]
• Bellagio, New York-New York Could Be the First MGM Resorts to Open on the Strip [ELV]
• MGM Resorts Plans Menus on Phones When Casinos Can Reopen in Las Vegas [ELV]
• Nevada Casinos Could Reopen on June 4 [ELV]
• Bars and Indoor Shopping Centers Can Reopen in Nevada on Friday [ELV]
• Nightclubs and Pool Parties Will Not Reopen When Casinos in Nevada Do [ELV]
• How Coronavirus Is Affecting Las Vegas Food and Restaurants [ELV]