Encore Beach Club at Encore Las Vegas joins the list of adult pools returning as a more serene environment. Now dubbed Encore Beach Club Pool returns on Friday, March 5, with weekend hours, live music, and food and drink. The pool for those age 21 and older takes reservations for Fridays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Encore Beach Club at night continues to operate on Thursdays through Sundays from 10:30 p.m. to late.
Other pools that were dayclubs also plan to reopen in March. Marquee Nightclub’s pool party at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas returns on Friday, March 5, as the Pool Marquee, dubbed “an amplified, more mature pool experience for guests 21 years or older with reservations.” Daylight Beach at Mandalay Bay announced that it would reopen as a more serene pool setting on March 5. Wet Republic Ultra Pool, the pool experience at the MGM Grand, also returns on March 5, as an extension of the resort pool. Liquid Pool Lounge at Aria reopens on Friday, March 12, as an extension of the resort pool.
• Nevada Restaurants and Bars Can Increase Capacity to 35 Percent Starting on February 15 [ELV]
• Marquee’s Pool Scene Returns as a More Serene Adults-Only Setting in March [ELV]
• Hakkasan Group Plans to Reopen Omnia and Two Pool Venues on the Las Vegas Strip in Early March [ELV]
• A More Serene Version of Daylight Beach Reopens at Mandalay Bay in Early March [ELV]
• Nightclubs and Pool Parties Will Not Reopen When Casinos in Nevada Do [ELV]
• How Coronavirus Is Affecting Las Vegas Food and Restaurants [ELV]