The bar lineup at Resorts World gets a boost with a lounge 66 stories in the air, a sports bar with Nashville roots, a glamorous lounge on the casino floor, and a number of bars dotting the resort’s gaming areas and lobbies when the resort opens on the north end of the Las Vegas Strip this summer. They join already announced imbibing places including Wally’s Wine & Spirits and Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge from Clique Hospitality at the resort.
A Nashville Music Row favorite brings live music and dancing to the sportsbook. DawgHouse Saloon & Sportsbook features a Nashville sports bar next to the sportsbook that will offer draft beers, cocktails, and classic American pub fare with a Southern twist. The Nashville DawgHouse hosts Alabama Crimson Tide fans regularly.
Starlight on 66 takes visitors to the 66th floor of the resort for views of the Las Vegas Strip. The swanky setting includes leather couches, mahogany paneled walls, and artwork from around the world. The bar comes stocked with fine and rare spirits, cocktails, and globally inspired small plates.
Crystal Bar sits in the heart of the casino floor with cocktails and spirits wrapped in cascading crystal-shaped pendants.
Other bars on the way include Baccarat Bar, High Limit Bar, Conrad Lobby Bar, and Crockfords Lobby Bar.
• Casual Dining From Celebrity Favorites to a Local Restaurateur Head to Resorts World This Summer [ELV]
• L.A. Chef Ray Garcia, Las Vegas’s Own Nicole Brisson Plan Restaurants at Resorts World [ELV]
• A New Food Hall at Resorts World Features Food Stalls From Chef Marcus Samuelsson, Bib Gourmands [ELV]
• Celebrity Favorite Wally’s Wine & Spirits Plans to Pop the Cork at Resorts World This Summer [ELV]
• An Ode to All Things Champagne From Clique Hospitality Opens This Summer at Resorts World [ELV]
• Resorts World Offers a Sneak Peek at Four Venues Opening in Summer 2021 [ELV]
• Malaysia’s Zouk Nightclub, Fuhu Restaurant, and RedTail Bar Head to Resorts World [ELV]
• All Coverage of Resorts World [ELV]