Cake Boss Buddy Valastro goes virtual with a new partnership with Robert Earl’s Virtual Dining Concepts. Now diners can order Valastro’s over-the-top cakes delivered right to their doorstep. The chef behind Buddy V’s Ristorante and Carlo’s Bake Shop at the Palazzo and PizzaCake at Harrah’s Las Vegas now has Buddy V’s Cake Slice, serving his most popular cake flavors for the new delivery-only brand. To start, Buddy V’s Cake Slice will feature confetti, vanilla rainbow, fudge, red velvet, and black and white fudge with more flavors to come.
Valastro packages the slices individually at Carlo’s Bake Shop after they are quickly frozen to maintain freshness. The cake slices are distributed to restaurants across the country and made available for online orders through the website, third-party delivery carriers, and his app available for download from the Apple Store or Google Play. Slices are delivered for $8.95 each from Buca di Beppo locations on East Flamingo Road and West Lake Mead Boulevard.
Virtual Dining Concepts and Earl already have ghost kitchens with Guy Fieri and his Flavortown Chicken, rapper Tyga and his chicken bites, deejay Pauly D and his Pauly D’s Italian Subs, and singer Mariah Carey and her cookies, among others.
- Rapper Tyga Launches Delivery-Only Chicken Bites in Las Vegas
- Singer Mariah Carey Now Has Her Own Line of Delivery-Only Cookies, Available in Las Vegas
- The Mayor of Flavortown Guy Fieri Invades Las Vegas With His Delivery-Only Dishes
- DJ Pauly D Brings a Taste of the Jersey Shore With His New Virtual Sub Sandwich Restaurant
- How 2020 Became the Year of the Ghost Kitchen in Las Vegas