Mexican cuisine is one of those types of food everyone seems to have an opinion on. People tend to argue over which place has the best street tacos or enchiladas, which place makes the homemade tortillas, or even which place tastes the best. Fortunately, Las Vegas has a range of good burritos and tacos, as well as mulas, tlacoyos, and pelonas. These 11 spots feature a variety of Mexican restaurants, and while yes, some are more traditional than others, all satisfy that need for South of the Border fare.
Health experts consider dining out to be a high-risk activity for the unvaccinated; the latest data about the delta variant indicates that it may pose a low-to-moderate risk for the vaccinated, especially in areas with substantial transmission. The latest CDC guidance is here; find a COVID-19 vaccination site here.
See something missing? Drop it in the comments or hit up the tipline.
- Crazy Tacos You Should Try
- 10 Tacos Shops Ready for Takeout and Delivery in Las Vegas and Henderson
- Great Margaritas in Las Vegas
- Seven Outstanding Mexican Restaurants Specializing in Birria in Las Vegas
- Seven Must Try Tortas to Eat All Over Las Vegas
For all the latest Vegas dining intel, subscribe to Eater Vegas’s newsletter.Read More