Wood-smoked dishes and smoke-infused cocktails have become all the rage in Las Vegas, with those smokey flavors making their way into just about every type of dish imaginable. Here, a look at seven ways Las Vegas restaurants and bars are adding a dash of smoke.Read More
Up in Smoke: Seven Ways To Add Smoke To Your Cocktails and Dishes in Las Vegas
View as Map
Note: Restaurants on this map are listed geographically.
1. Smoked Hudson Valley Duck Bacon at Tender Steak & Seafood
2. Heritage Manhattan at Tom Colicchio's Heritage Steak
3. Le Foie Gras de Canard at L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon
4. Roasted Diver Scallops at Fleur by Hubert Keller
5. Rose & Rye at Lago
6. Smoke Missing Mirrors at Sage
7. Smoked Whiskey & Cola at Rx Boiler Room
© 2021 Vox Media, Inc. All rights reserved.