It's time to update the Eater 38, your answer and ours to any question that begins, “Can you recommend a restaurant?” This highly elite group covers the entire city, spans myriad cuisines and price points and collectively satisfies all of your restaurant needs from where to go for a reliable quick bite to where to go when you want to blow half a paycheck on dinner. Every couple of months, we'll be adding pertinent restaurants that were omitted, have newly become eligible (restaurants must be open at least six months) or have stepped up their game.
For those of you readying the pitchforks because your favorite restaurant isn't on the list, wouldn't it just be more productive to leave your thoughts in the comments? State your cases for (or against) restaurants in the comments or in the tipline.
Additions and Subtractions:
· July 2012: Piero's Italian Cusine, Bar + Bistro, Origin India dropped; Old Homestead Steakhouse, Le Thai, Metro Pizza added
· Oct. 2012: Los Antojos Mexicana dropped; Marche Bacchus French Bistro & Wine Shop added
· Jan. 2013: Old Homestead, Holstein's Shakes & Buns and Society Cafe dropped; Kabuto, Spago and Mizumi added
· April 2013: First Food & Bar and Nove Italiano dropped; Chada Thai & Wine and Naked City Pizza added
· July 2013: Hot N Juicy Crawfish and Vintner Grill dropped; Eat and Honey Salt addedRead More